Unusual Patterns From My Etsy Shop! Take A Look!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I Love My Westie (West Highland Terrier) Crochet Chart or Graph


Did you ever buy a can of Cesar's Dog Food or take a sip of Black & White Scotch? Well, the little white pooch on the label is a West Highland Terrier. This cute little dog with the over sized head has it's roots in Scotland and is related to the Cairn Terrier. The Westie is a happy-go-lucky dog, friendly with a high self-esteem, although once in a while you'll find one that is very timid or a fighter.
For All Things Westie, Check This Out!!!

One of the gals over at Crochetville asked for a Westie graph and I obliged.
The chart is 110 squares wide x 100 squares high. You can use sc and an H hook with your favorite worsted weight yarn, such as Red Heart Super Saver or Caron Pounder. Use a longer stitch, like the dc or extended double crochet for a afghan sized blanket.

My charts and graphs are mine and are under my copyright. You make make items for your own personal use but never for sale. You may not sell the pattern. You may not profit from my work.

Visit my website Crochet Living

No comments: