Unusual Patterns From My Etsy Shop! Take A Look!

Monday, March 3, 2008

I Love My Wheaten Terrier Crochet Graph or Chart!

Like Wheaton Terriers? Here are all things Wheaten!
As an all purpose farm dog, the Wheaton terrier is native to Ireland. They were bred to herd, watch and guard livestock and hunt varmints. If you have allergies or asthma, this is a good breed for you as they don't trigger antigen-antibody reactions.

One of my friends over at Crochetville asked to for a Wheaton graph to surprise her Wheaton loving parents.

The graph is 110 squares high x 110 squares wide. You can make a nice sized square if you use an H hook and worsted weight yarn, such as Red Heart Super Saver ot Caron Pounder. For a more rectangular piece, use dc or extended double crochet.

This is my copyrighted graph and I own all rights. You may make items from this chart for your own personal use but you may not sell the items or sell my graph. You may not profit from my work.

My website is Crochet Living Please visit!

No comments: