Unusual Patterns From My Etsy Shop! Take A Look!

Friday, February 29, 2008

I LOVE MY GUINEA PIG CROCHET CHART OR GRAPH!!!


It's origins in acient Peru, the Guinea Pig or Cavy was brought to Europe in the 1500's where it soon became a popular pocket pet. It's a rodent, not a pig but the females are called sows, the males boars and the young'uns, pups.
The are friendly, clean and somewhat intelligent. They do make sounds , like maybe 11 of them and if they hear you open the fridge, the "Wheek!", which is a sound made just for humans and means "I want treats!"
Want More Guinea Pig Items? Try Here!

A friend over at Crochetville asked me for chart of this animal because although he loves dogs, his apartment rules don't allow the canine companion.

This graph is 60 squares wide x 80 squares high and will make a rectangular piece if worked in sc with an H hook and worsted weight yarn, such as Red Heart Super Saver or Caron Pounder. Use the dc or extended double crochet for a throw sized afghan.

This graph is under my copyright and I retain all my rights under federal law. You may make items for personal use only. You may not sell any items made from my graphs nor may you sell the graph itself. You may not profit in any way from my work.

My website is Crochet Living
Please visit!

No comments: