Unusual Patterns From My Etsy Shop! Take A Look!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I Love My Cairn Terrier Crochet Chart or Graph!


A small, friendly, independent, shaggy little dog, the Cairn Terrier has its' roots in the Scottish Highlands. This breed became very popular in 1939 when Dorothy carried him to Oz. One of my friends over at Crochetville asked if I could make a graph of her dog and this is what I came up with. Hope he looks shaggy enough! The graph is 100 squares wide x 90 squares high. Use Red Heart Super Saver or Caron Pounder with an H hook. If you use the single crochet stitch, you'll get a squarish piece. The double crochet or extended double crochet stitch will yield an afghan sized blanket.
If you like the Cairn Terrier, here are more things you'll like!

I retain all copyrights to my patterns. This pattern is for you personal use only. Neither the pattern nor any items made from it may be sold. You may not profit from my work.

Visit my website! Crochet Living

No comments: