Unusual Patterns From My Etsy Shop! Take A Look!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Love My Greyhound Crochet Chart or Graph!


My niece has rescued 2 beautiful Greyhounds! These dogs are so soft and warm. They love being couch potatoes! But, she can never take them off the leash when walking because they will RUN!!!!! I have designed a graph pattern for the Greyhound. Coincidently, my friends at Crochetville also requested a graph. The size of this chart is 100 squares high x 100 squares wide. Work the design in sc with an H hook and worsted weight yarn, like Red Heart Super Saver or Caron Pounder. I sincerely hope you enjoy this pattern but please don't violate my copyright. Do not sell or or profit by my work.Check Out All The Greyhound Products!

Please visit my website Crochet Living

No comments: