Unusual Patterns From My Etsy Shop! Take A Look!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Love My Boston Terrier Crochet Chart or Graph



My experience with the Boston Terrier has been limited to a couple that my friend Tony keeps as companion animals. Tony and his lover went on a cruise and asked if I would take care of Moishe and Sadie for 10 days. Of course! I love doggys and they were so darned cute! By the third day I was ready to mail them to Carnival Cruise Lines! For some reason they liked to tinkle on a big over-sized man chair in my parlor!All Things Boston Terrier Right Here!

One of my friends over at Crochetville asked me for a Boston Terrier graph. I think he turned cute! The chart is 110 squares x 110 squares. Using an H hook and worseted weight yarn, with sc, you can get a square piece. If you use dc or extended dc, you will get a pice big enough for an afghan.

As with all my patterns and graphs, this is for personal use only. I retain all rights under my copyright protection. You may not sell items made from it, You are not to sell my chart. You may not profit from my work.

My website is Crochet Living Please visit!

No comments: