Unusual Patterns From My Etsy Shop! Take A Look!

Monday, February 25, 2008

I Love My Shiba Inu Crochet Graph or Chart!


The smallest of the Japanese native breeds of dog is the Shiba Inu. This breed was originally developed for hunting by sight and scent in the dense undergrowth of Japan's mountainous areas. He is also an excellent watchdog and companion. His frame is compact with well-developed muscles. You can visually distinguish males and females: males are masculine without coarseness, females are feminine without weakness of structure.
More Shiba Inu items HERE!

A friend from Crochetville asked if I would make her a graph of her pet Shiba. I kindly obliged.

The graph is 110 squares high and 100 squares wide. Red Heart Super Saver or Caron Pounder with an H hook would give you a squarish piece.
For and afghan sized unit, use dc or extended double crochet stitches.

My work is my copyright. This means I retain the right to the pattern. You may make an item from this pattern for your own personal use but you may not sell the item or the pattern. You may not profit by my work.

Please visit my website Crochet Living

No comments: