Unusual Patterns From My Etsy Shop! Take A Look!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Love My Yorkie Crochet Chart or Graph

The Yorkshire Terrier is a most popular breed! In my neighborhood, Yorkies live in the lap of luxury! My good friend, Lynnie, is on her third one. The each of the first two died of natural cause at ripe old ages. The second one, Rocco, had bad teeth and had to have them removed when he was 11 years old but he thrived on soft food and loved to go shopping in a big Louis Vuitton bag. One of my friends over at Crochetville requested a Yorkie graph and here it is! The size is 100 squares across x 90 squares high. Use your favorite yarn, like Red heart Super Saver or Caron Pounder and an H hook with sc, or you could do an afghan sized blanket using the dc or extended double crochet.
Darling Yorkie Items For You!

I hope you enjoy this graph. Please respect my copyright and do not distribute my work anywhere at all. You may not make items to sell from my graphs or profit in any form. All my graphs are for your own personal use.

If you see my graph being used illegally, and you are the first to contact me, I will reward you.

Please visit my website Crochet Living

No comments: