Unusual Patterns From My Etsy Shop! Take A Look!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I Love My Pug Crochet Chart or Graph!


There is mystery surrounding the origins of the Pug. They are an ancient breed and was probably first developed in the Far East. The Pug is the original Foo dog. Happy little guys, they love to eat! Pugs can easily turn into Pigs if they are overindulged. Every Pug,or Pug mix like the Puggle (half Pug half Beagle), that I've met has totally charmed the dickens off me!

I once met Altovise Davis, wife of Sammy Davis Jr. when she was staying in Philadelphia a few years ago. She has Pugs! They are not the fawn and black that we know but the rarer solid black ones. They were just darling!
Check Out The Pug Collectables Right Here!
One of my friends over at Crochetville requested a Pug chart for a friend going through a bad spell. I hope this will perk up her spirits!

The graph is 100 squares wide x 110 squares high. Work it in sc with an H hook and your normal worsted weight yarn, like Red Heart Super Saver or Caron Pounder. For an afghan sized piece, use a longer stitch, like the dc or the extended dc.

This chart is under my copyright. It is for you personal use only and may not be sold nor may items made from it be sold. You may not profit from my work.

My website is Crochet Living Please visit!

No comments: