Unusual Patterns From My Etsy Shop! Take A Look!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Love My Weimaraner Crochet Chart or Graph!


The subject of many of William Wegman's photos, the Weimaraner is a German hunting dog. Wegman has used his own pet Weimaraner in costume in all kinds of strange and different situations. These photos have gone on to be quite popular as prints and on greeting cards and have become a major factor in the publicizing of a formerly little known breed of dog.
There are lots of Weimaraner items here:Weimaraner Stuff!

My friends over at Crochetville asked for a Weimaraner to crochet and this is what came off my drawing board. The chart is 100 squares across x 90 squares high. Crochet it in worsted weight yarn with an H hook in the sc stitch. If you want an afghan sized piece, use the dc or extended double crochet. Hey! maybe you can do it in Tunisian stitch!

This pattern belongs to me and is under my copyright. You may make items for your own personal use but not for profit. Please don't violate my copyright. I enjoy creating the patterns for you to use for yourself.

Visit mt website:
Crochet Living

No comments: